Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Challenge



Matthew 28:19 (NLT) – Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations.

I don’t like change.  I don’t like adopting a new tech tool because routine tasks take longer while I’m learning.  But I jump into this new venture with the hope of reaching more readers with encouragement from God.

A blog challenge and twitter.

For the month of July, I’ve signed up to participate in a daily blog challenge with the goal of attracting new readers outside my church community, outside my circle of friends and beyond the Medfield Patch.  I will also post to Twitter once I figure that out.  I’m becoming more brave with each increasingly public step as I realize it’s not about me, it’s about Him.

John 3:30 (NIV) – He must become greater and I must become less.

So I ask:  Should I open a twitter account called Seeds Of Scripture or tweet using my personal account?

To comment, click the title at the top of this email then comment at the bottom of the blog.  If you'd like to comment privately, you can email me at papachung3@aol.com.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    I am not a Twitter expert by any means but I love the title Seeds of Scripture. My best advice is to take the leap and do it. Action beats inaction every time. Can't wait to follow you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the boost of confidence Kim. I will probably leap! The name accurately indicates the content so I can be found and followed more easily by using my Seeds of Scripture blog name. Good luck with your challenge!

      Delete
  2. I am excited for your reasons for sharing - and I'll check out your twitter handle too :) Thank you for beautiful reminders :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Donna. Yes, I never would write a blog for my own notoriety. In fact, I don't like the spotlight at all. But get me talking about how God has changed my life and I am excited to share. Good luck with your challenge Donna!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Sophie! I just read another blog post from challenge participant about how to write good comments: http://www.onthebeachpublishing.com/how-to-comment-on-a-blog-post/. I found it helpful and maybe you would too.

      Delete