Sunday, July 20, 2014

Encouragement



Isaiah 41:10 (NLT) – Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.  Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.

Don’t you love this encouragement straight from God?  If we truly believed these promises, we would never fear or lose heart.  When we do what God calls us to do, He will provide all that we need:  strength, courage, skill, community, love, encouragement and His presence.  Never doubt it.

Read the verse again a few times and let it settle deep in your heart.

Do you believe?

Follow me on Twitter @Cathy_Chung!  Join the #seedsofscripture conversation!

#seedsofscripture #blogboost #Iamwithyoualways #donotbeafraid

4 comments:

  1. Cathy, I believe! And this is one of my favorite verses. I've heard there are something like 86 "Fear Not"s in the Old Testament. We, as humans, need the reminders. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read a tweet by Christine Caine who said we meditate on scripture to remind, and remind, and remind us of His promises because we need to be re-minded.

      Delete
  2. God has been with me through the most difficult moments in my life. Knowing that God is in control of every molecule in the universe helps me when I go through difficult times, because all of it will work together for my good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to all of that Susan! I am stronger because I'm secure in knowing He's all I need.

      Delete