Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Never Shaken



Psalm 16:8 (NLT) – I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.

I’m out of town this week, so posts will be spotty and quick.  I encourage you to still connect with Scripture and open your heart for God’s message.  Read today's verse a few times and reflect.

What do you feel reading this Psalm?  Does it give you confidence or fear?  Can you stand firmly on it or not? 

I think our faith needs to grow some for this to be true.  At the beginning of my faith walk, this actually brought on the shakes.  I remembered some the things I’d done and was ashamed that God was there too.  But now I know He forgives my past and my future so I lean in and stand firm with God by my side.

Sign-ups for my online study of Esther are open!  The 8 week study begins 9/1.  Click for more info.

Do you need a daily reminder to reflect on God’s Word?  Follow me on Twitter @Cathy_Chung or subscribe at Seeds of Scripture to receive an email with a short bit of scripture to ponder.

#seedsofscripture #standfirm #Godiswithme

No comments:

Post a Comment