Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Savior is Born - Christmas Greetings




Friend, the Savior is born!

I pray that you have a joyful celebration for this God-child - the most beautiful bitter-sweet gift! The King has left His throne to become flesh. God is with us! We will come to know God through this divine human because “Christ is the visible image of the invisible God” (Col. 1:15). But hidden in the manger hay is a crown of thorns. This bitter truth is the “good news that will bring great joy to all people” (Luke 2:10).

It’s quiet in my house with just my husband, George, and two boys, Corey and Addison. My daughter is in the Middle East until June, so didn’t travel home. We didn’t decorate a tree this year so our gifts lay before the nativity.

I am so appreciative of you, a subscriber to Seeds. I am grateful for your support and encouragement as I try to fulfill God’s call on my life. May there be peace in your heart and on earth as we celebrate this birth that changed the world forever.

The Lord Has Come!
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too my friend. I love the idea of laying the gifts in front of the Nativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just bah-humbug about decorations. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete