Saturday, February 11, 2017

Remember What God Has Done

So that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful.
Joshua 4:24 (NIV)

Have you noticed that Seeds of Scripture has been absent from you inbox? Some of you have worried about me. I should have updated you sooner. I apologize.

I am better than fine!

I’ve been preparing to lead a women’s retreat in March – a first for me. I’m very excited for the opportunity but sad that it’s distracted me from sharing Seeds.

The retreat is based on this Scripture from Joshua which occurs just after the Israelites cross the Jordan River into the Promised Land after 40 years of wilderness wandering. Just as God parted the Red Sea, He stopped the river’s flow so they walked across on dry land.

Then the Israelites build a memorial cairn to forever mark God’s great work.

On our retreat we’ll discover God’s work in our lives and create memorials to help us remember. I’m calling them landmarks – Landmarks of Faith.

How has God guided your life?
Has a particular person influenced your journey?
Did an unexpected event change your course?
Is there a theme that keeps repeating?

Could God be involved? Could He be directing your journey?

Remember God's activity in your life to reveal our #PowerfulGod. (tweet this)

#SeedsofScripture #retreat #powerfulGod

No comments:

Post a Comment